COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE: Massachusetts – Stage IV Phase I
- MASK REQUIRED: You must wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
- WAIT IN THE CAR: Please park in the designated space or utilize the public spaces across the street, (do not park in front of the hair salon), and text that you have arrived. If you have been vaccinated you will be directed to come inside. For those not vaccinated, curbside service will be provided.
- COME IN ALONE: Please do not bring friends or family members inside, only one person will be allowed to come in.
- Please be respectful of others and keep as close to your appointment drop off/pickup time as possible to avoid overlaps. Tardiness in access of 15 minutes shall incur a fee in accordance with policy and possibly result in rescheduling.
- If you have traveled out of state, please be sure you are in compliance with the Massachusetts advisory or you will to have your appointment rescheduled.
- If you or a member of your household is feeling ill, has symptoms, has Covid-19, or you have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms or tested positive, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Contactless card payments via Square, please consult in advance for other payment options.
WAITLIST STATUS: Currently closed – not accepting new clients